Empress Power Hour – with Dr Cathy Key
Thursday August 13 – 12 noon PST / 3pm EST
World Tree has raised more money on WeFunder than any other female founded company. That’s quite an achievement in one of the bluest of blue-collar industries: forestry. Since launching our USA Eco-Tree Program in 2018 we’ve raised more than $3 million and planted 3000 acres in 5 countries. We are on track to more than double in size by the end of this year, drawing down millions of tons of carbon and revitalizing farming communities.
The true source of our success is our investors and farmers. Nearly 1000 individuals who have come together to fund the Eco-Tree Program . Over 150 farmers have joined the program so far, planting Empress trees as a source of sustainable hardwood that can be sold into a market hungry for timber.
Our WeFunder campaign closes on Friday August 14th. This webinar is a celebration of how far we have come and the people who have made it happen. We will be sharing the real-life stories of our farmers and getting a measure of the real economic and ecological benefits of the Empress Tree.
This webinar is for you if:
- You have only just heard about World Tree and you want to learn more about the potential benefits of investing in Eco-timber
- You are already an investor in World Tree and you want to know how your dollars are being used
- You are super-curious – or even skeptical – about the Eco-Tree program and have questions
- You care about climate change and you want to learn about how you can use your investment dollars to implement change
- You would like to engage in a conversation that is uplifting and meet with a community who believe in doing good for profit
This is our last webinar before the completion of our WeFunder raise. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your questions answered.